A great summer dessert for sharing!
4–6 peaches, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 cups Arbor Mist Peach Moscato
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar
2 – 15 oz. pound cake, cut into cubes
1 pint raspberries
1. Place sliced peaches into a shallow dish, then pour Arbor Mist Peach Moscato over them. Allow to soak for 1-2 hours, depending on preferred strength of taste.
2. Once peaches are ready, whip heavy whipping cream on high speed until it begins to thicken.
3. Add powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of wine from peaches, then whip until it reaches stiff peaks.
4. To layer the trifle, start with a layer of pound cake.
5. Top the pound cake with raspberries and peaches.
6. Spread about half of the whipped cream evenly on top of the fruit.
7. Repeat steps 4-6.
8. Finish off trifle with a few more peaches and raspberries.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.