New neighbors moved in yesterday and my daughter was wanting to bless them with warm cookies. An easy baking option that was ravened by all ages, alike!
1 cup Butter
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 cups Flour
½ teaspoon Baking Soda
1/8 teaspoon Salt
1/2 package REESE’S Peanut Butter Baking Chips
1/2 package M&M Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Preheat over to 350F. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture
Stir in REESE’s Peanut Butter Baking Chips and M& M’s Chocolate Mini Baking Bits
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful about 2 inches apart onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft. Do not overbake.
- Cool one minute on cookie sheets, cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Yield: 3 dozen 3-inch cookies